Canby Domestic Violence Attorney

Domestic violence cases can occur anywhere. Whether in the City of Canby or anywhere else, these are some of the most politically and emotionally charged types of cases there are. When an incident occurs in Canby, often there is confusion about where to go and what to do. We are here to help. Having familiarity with the court system in Canby and Clackamas County has proven to be extremely helpful. We offer insight to give you the best solutions and resolutions to your case, and have been proudly serving the residents of Canby for over a decade. We understand that a story can change, words get misconstrued, and as a practical matter, people usually need to have some kind of contact.

Many people think that if the alleged victim does not want to “press charges” all of this will go away. That is a very common misconception. Once a charge like this goes to the prosecution, it is usually going forward. Whether it resolves by deferred sentencing, plea negotiations, or trial, we have experience in every scenario.

After any domestic violence arrest, a no-contact order is almost always put in place. This can be extremely impractical and difficult to cope with. We have successfully helped dozens of individuals modify their no-contact order to allow communication for certain priorities, such as: child visitation, bills, and other household issues. Although these types of issues are not an essential part of your case, we understand that they may be a very important part of your life.

We understand how difficult facing these charges can be, and we are here to help you through them every step of the way. We use extremely well-qualified investigators and experts to fight for you from the very beginning of your case.

We provide help to Canby residents with many different areas of criminal defense. Feel free to call or use our contact form, and someone will be with you as soon as possible.

Canby Municipal Court | Map & Directions

Location: 1175 NW 3rd Ave, Canby, OR 97013

Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice. For advice on a legal matter, contact an attorney. Contact Jared Justice at 503-722-3981 or

Jared Justice is available to practice anywhere in the state of Oregon. He focuses on practicing in the following State Courts: Clackamas, Multnomah, Yamhill, Marion, and Washington Counties. He also practices in the following Municipal Courts: Lake Oswego, West Linn, Newberg, Canby, McMinnville, Troutdale, Oregon City, Beaverton, Milwaukie, Gladstone, and just about every other court in the Portland area.