Clackamas County Domestic Violence Attorney

Domestic violence cases, whether in Clackamas County or anywhere else, are some of the most politically and emotionally charged types of cases there are. Whether the charges are assault, menacing, strangulation, or coercion; when alleged to be a crime of domestic violence, emotions and consequences can get quite complicated. We are here to help you get through this difficult period of time. We understand that a story can change, words get misconstrued, and as a practical matter, people usually need to have some kind of contact.

After any domestic violence arrest, a no-contact order is almost always put in place. This can be extremely impractical and difficult to get around. We have successfully helped dozens of individuals modify their no-contact order to allow communication for certain priorities, such as child visitation, bills, and other household issues. Although these types of issues are not an essential part of your case, we understand that they may be a very important part of your life.

Many people think that if the alleged victim does not want to “press charges” all of this will go away. That is a very common misconception. Once a charge like this goes to the prosecution, it is going forward. Whether it resolves by deferred sentencing, plea negotiations, or trial, we have experience in every scenario.

We understand how difficult facing these charges can be, and we are here to help you through them every step of the way. We use extremely well-qualified investigators and experts to fight for you from the very beginning of your case. Although you may feel like your world is falling apart, our team is here to help you piece everything together and make the best of a bad situation.

We deal with many different areas of criminal allegations, both related to domestic violence and unrelated. Feel free to contact us via phone or email.

Clackamas County Circuit Court| Map & Directions

Location: 807 Main St, Oregon City, OR 97045

Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice. For advice on a legal matter, contact an attorney. Contact Jared Justice at 503-722-3981 or

Jared Justice is available to practice anywhere in the state of Oregon. He focuses on practicing in the following State Courts: Clackamas, Multnomah, Yamhill, Marion, and Washington Counties. He also practices in the following Municipal Courts: Lake Oswego, West Linn, Newberg, Canby, McMinnville, Troutdale, Oregon City, Beaverton, Milwaukie, Gladstone, and just about every other court in the Portland area.